Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blue belle, part two: Laura's Lilla dress

Well!  What a busy spring and summer it has been!  I've been away from the blog for quite a while, sewing my little fingers off...and keeping busy with other things as well.  (More on that later...)  For my first feature of this post-bridal season, I'm bringing it back to the custom creation of lovely Laura--the Lilla dress.  In February, I featured the Lilla dress and the process behind its design.

Laura was such a sweet bride and had a clear, unique vision for her wedding--as you can see from the gorgeous photos! (Photos by Laura's aunt of Five Foot Three Photography.)  I love the pale blue and cherry red color palette, those crepe-paper poms, the vintage/retro touches like Laura's fascinator and shrug--and that hot car! 
Though the weather was rainy, these two lovebirds clearly had the sweetest of days.  Congratulations, you two!  Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment