Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eye candy: Lovely Clusters

A fellow Etsian, Elizabeth of iviemade, alerted me to a fabulous blog/website called Lovely Clusters that features curated collections from Etsy artists and allows its readers to create their own "lovely clusters" - akin to the treasuries on Etsy.  When you visit the site and view the clusters, you can click through to the artists' Etsy sites--very cool! Check out the one Elizabeth put together--yep, that's my Emmeline dress in there. :-)
 Thank you so much to Elizabeth for putting me in the know about this fab site!

1 comment:

  1. There it is!

    Also, thought I'd let you know that my readers and I had a discussion about you a while back:

    http://e-tells-tales.blogspot.com/2010/02/etsy-reproduction.html

    Isn't it sort of strange that in the blog world people can have a whole debate on you and you'd never know?

    I hope you enjoy it. There were some pretty spectacular arguments made for both sides :)

    ReplyDelete