Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Famous and I didn't even know it

Being featured on Etsy's front page is a cause for much celebration...however, Etsy doesn't notify shop owners when one of their items is featured on the front page. Weird, but true. If you're smart, you can link your Facebook site to your shop site, and your Facebook site will automatically announce when you've been featured--which is awesome, but only became a functional feature a few weeks ago. So in the nearly a year that I've had my little shop open, I've never known how to find out when I'd been featured--until today!

This discovery came via a truly amazing and fantastically useful website called Craft Cult, which not only tracks and archives all of the Etsy front page treasuries, but also gives Etsy shop owners all kinds of helpful shop management tools. I knew I'd been featured on the front page once before, but I only found out about that because another Etsian sent me a congratulatory convo--but now, with Craft Cult, I searched for my shop and behold: four other features I didn't know about! Holy moly, wow, and hooray! Can you spot my dresses?









1 comment:

  1. Very neat...four new ones is cause for celebration!

    ReplyDelete