Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to the blog

It's been quite a while--time for an update! Wow, has my little dressmaking business taken off! I am so incredibly humbled and grateful to all of the lovely people who have trusted me to make dresses for them. It's been a very busy last few months, and this spring/summer season is shaping up to be even busier!

I've added many new designs to my collection, and I'm also branching out more extensively into custom bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. So exciting! I love all the lush, rich fabrics and the beautiful designs. I'm planning to use this blog to keep brides (and their families, friends, co-workers, etc) updated on the progress of their custom gowns. The creative process behind designing a bride's dream wedding gown is so much fun, and it is always a pleasure to work with someone and help make her vision a reality! Stop back by and visit often--I'll be posting sketches, photos, and inspiration boards as frequently as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment