Friday, April 9, 2010

Ewa's perfect spring skirt

Sometimes the simplest things are the most enjoyable!  My super-sweet client Ewa initially contacted me looking for a reproduction of a tailored pleated skirt she'd seen as part of a Talbot's dress; since she is teeny-tiny, she has a difficult time finding skirts that fit her waist and are the length she needs.  As we corresponded back and forth, she decided that rather than going with a beige color, she would embrace her favorite color: pink!  I found just the perfect shade of poplin to match a hat another Etsy artist was making for her, and voila! Absolute pink perfection--so adorable!  Here's what Ewa had to say about her new skirt:

Hello Rebecca, the skirt arrived today&is AMAZING in every way! From the color, to the lining, it is just lovely∧ so incredibly well made. Oh my!

I would love for you to make something else for me in the near future!
Sincerely, Ewa


Hooray, how awesome is that?  Thank you, Ewa! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment