Sunday, January 30, 2011

Annabel & Ruby featured in Whirl Magazine 2011 Wedding Guide!

I am BEYOND thrilled to announce that my very own little vintage-inspired DIY wedding (complete with my dream Annabel & Ruby wedding gown) is featured in the upcoming Whirl Magazine 2011 Wedding Guide!

Our fantastic photographers, Aly and Derek Bash of Studio Bash Photography, first came up with the idea of submitting our wedding photos for publication.  Aly thought our wedding would be perfect for their DIY feature - and it seems the folks at Whirl agreed! :-)

The Whirl Magazine 2011 Wedding Guide will be on news stands sometime around mid-February, but you can get a preview of the feature here.

Thanks so much to Aly and Derek, without whose amazing photographic talent none of this would have been possible!  I'm planning a long-overdue series of blog entries on our own little wedding shindig, but if you just can't wait another minute, you can preview the photos on Aly and Derek's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your dress via pinterest and had to click on the link to your etsy shop. I am so in love with the dress! (http://www.etsy.com/listing/62335156/custom-bridal-gown-reproduction)

    Just want to let you know that you're really talented and I want to thank you for making beautiful dresses to complete the perfect wedding for many brides! I hope I will be able to find awesome dresses like yours when I get married in future. I may even be crazy enough to want to fly you over to Singapore to make my dress! :)

    ReplyDelete